St Andrew’s, the Mother church in the Parish, is tucked away off Church Road (at CM3 2LE) and approached through its beautiful grounds and graveyard. St Andrew’s has a hugely interesting a history going back nearly 1000 years (see History) and throughout that time has been a centre of Christian life in the village.
The church hall adjoins the church and is an excellent facility for worship, refreshments after services, Church groups including Edward Bear, Mothers’ Union, Lunch Club and general hall use.
Regular Sunday services are held at 8am, 10.15am and 6.30pm with a strong choral tradition at most 10.15 and all evening services, and are led by the Vicar Rev Stephen Northfield with strong input and support of lay members of the congregation. Special services and events at other times are advertised in the Parish Magazine , around the village and in the News/Events section of the website.